Tuesday, March 29, 2011

24

ok soooooo spring break was amazing! I whent to San Antonio, Texas to see my Dad :) i sure have missed him. But while i was there for spring break his girlfriend and I whent to some outlet mall in San Marcus! It was awesome! I one of the malls there was Gucci, Guess, Edd Hardie, and a lot of other expencive places... well you know i didnt get anything from there haha... but then her and I got back home and spent the rest of the evening outside by the pool with Dad and some others. the next day Deeann and I just chilled by the pool and i am now pilling from it :/ but the day after that deeann, courtney, baby shane and I all whent to the zoo and there were 3,500 different animals! how crazy! and then we whent to see Shamu over at SeaWorld and OMG that was amazing! and then there was six flags fiesta texas :( so many roller costers

No comments:

Post a Comment